Dale Dupree is the founder of The Sales Rebellion and the host of the Selling Local Podcast. In this episode, we dig into creating experiences for your prospects. Dale also talks about why it’s important to know the ins and outs of the businesses you’re prospecting to, pattern interrupts, and how to be more curious when you’re prospecting.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Think Outside the Script Summer Virtual Tour
- Show Notes Page
- Reply Method Guide
- Become a Think Outside the Script Member
Subscribe and leave a review
More ways to get help with your prospecting
- More podcasts. Listen for more killer tips and interviews on everything prospecting and sales.
- Reply Method Guide. A proven messaging structure for increasing response rates and setting more meetings from your cold outreach.
- Think Outside the Script Membership. A membership to help B2B sales professionals with modern strategies and tactics to land more meetings with your ideal clients.
- Work together. Get help motivating your team and arming your reps with modern prospecting strategies and tactics. Let’s talk about training and coaching.