We’re mixing it up this episode and interviewing two brothers both in sales. Darren and Erik McKee come from very different career backgrounds, sell different products, and sell to very different-sized businesses.
In this episode, we talk about prospecting as an introvert vs. extrovert, motivation, and sales styles.
Connect with Darren on LinkedIn here and check out Insperity here. Connect with Erik on LinkedIn here and check out 15Five here.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Think Outside the Script Summer Virtual Tour
- Show Notes Page
- Reply Method Guide
- Become a Think Outside the Script Member
Subscribe and leave a review
More ways to get help with your prospecting
- More podcasts. Listen for more killer tips and interviews on everything prospecting and sales.
- Reply Method Guide. A proven messaging structure for increasing response rates and setting more meetings from your cold outreach.
- Think Outside the Script Membership. A membership to help B2B sales professionals with modern strategies and tactics to land more meetings with your ideal clients.
- Work together. Get help motivating your team and arming your reps with modern prospecting strategies and tactics. Let’s talk about training and coaching.