We’re mixing it up this episode and interviewing two brothers both in sales. Darren and Erik McKee come from very different career backgrounds, sell different products, and sell to very different-sized businesses.
In this episode, we talk about prospecting as an introvert vs. extrovert, motivation, and sales styles.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Think Outside the Script Summer Virtual Tour
- Show Notes Page
- Reply Method Guide
- Become a Think Outside the Script Member
Subscribe and leave a review
More ways to get help with your prospecting
- More podcasts. Listen for more killer tips and interviews on everything prospecting and sales.
- Reply Method Guide. A proven messaging structure for increasing response rates and setting more meetings from your cold outreach.
- Think Outside the Script Membership. A membership to help B2B sales professionals with modern strategies and tactics to land more meetings with your ideal clients.
- Work together. Get help motivating your team and arming your reps with modern prospecting strategies and tactics. Let’s talk about training and coaching.